Monday, December 31, 2012

New Years Resolutions

I took this last Christmas, not really appropriate for the post but whats a blog post without a picture?


Seeing as it's the new year I have decided to do what I never stick to do and make some new years resolutions. I know its cliche, but I feel as this is the GCSE final year I think should make some improvements and make myself healthier and happier.
  1. Keep Fit and/or join a gym DONE
  2. Revise every exam I take at least a week before
  3. Bake more
  4. Go to parks more
  5. Take more videos
  6. Blog more
  7. Design and make clothes
  8. Take more photos
  9. Eat less junk food
  10. Get a decent job
Most of these things I've meant to do for ages but just never done them, for example joining a gym, but this year I'm going to try and stick to them. As I've completed them I will tick them off on this post, and hopefully I will become healthier and happier by the end of the year.

Happy new year to you all, I hope 2013 will be a good year for you.

3 comments:

  1. I joined the gym last year as my new years resolution and I haven't looked back since it becomes slightly addictive :')
    I hope you don't mind but I've mentioned you in a post on my blog! ♥ Have a good new years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully I'll stick at it! I've commented on the post, thank you so much :')
      hope you had a lovely new years!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Taking more pictures and joining a gym are definitely on my list of things to do for 2013 too! Love this, Happy New Year!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!
Check back if you have a question because I will always reply, or you can email me at: rosie.jervis@hotmail.co.uk xx