Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Summary Week 4


































1. Reading in bed 2. Topshop parcel 3. Snowy London 4. Daisy looking at the snow 5. Daisy 6. Chilling in the snow 7. Cheeky shopping trip 8. Tea and cake 9. New top (and case)

It's been snowing like mad this weekend, and I've been making the most of it. I've been out sledging and shopping, picking up a few bits from Primark and Topshop (and a few bruises from the sledging!), which I'll do a post on later (the clothes, not the bruises..). I've had a lovely week and hopefully my geography exam tomorrow (25%!) won't ruin my good mood.

I'm lacking in inspiration for my blog at the moment, has anyone got any ideas of anything you would like to see more? Outfit posts are quite hard considering the weather at the moment but I'm going to try and post more!


1 comment:

  1. Sledging sounds like so much fun! Hope your enjoying the snow and lovely photos xx

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!
Check back if you have a question because I will always reply, or you can email me at: rosie.jervis@hotmail.co.uk xx