Friday, April 12, 2013

Johnsons 24 Hour Day Cream



I've been using this day cream for about a month now, and so far I love it. It's very light weight, with a consistency just a bit thicker than suncream. I use this instead of a primer, as I don't like to load products onto my skin this is the perfect replacement. After use, it makes my skin feel very soft and fresh and it doesn't leave a greasy residue which some moisturisers do. It comes in a small glass jar, which I like- it makes it seem more expensive than it was, and even though the jar is small there's still a lot of product there. Another good aspect is is that it's SPF 15. I'm not sure how true this is and if it does indeed protect from the sun because of the distinct lack of sun in the UK at the moment, but none the less this is a very good day cream. Costing only £4.07 this is for sure a must buy for skincare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!
Check back if you have a question because I will always reply, or you can email me at: rosie.jervis@hotmail.co.uk xx