Tuesday, April 9, 2013

'You're too old to be so shy'

Alright guys!? I feel like I haven't posted in so long, I'm having withdrawal symptoms. I feel like I should post a little something so you all know I'm not lying in a ditch somewhere or dead from drowning in coursework. I am in fact close to the latter, hence the lack of posting (and relevant photos being taken). Seeing as I don't have enough time or energy to dress myself properly at weekends let alone take photos, I thought an outfit post was long overdue.

So here I sit, in my pyjamas with no makeup and bed hair at one o'clock, bringing myself to drag myself up run a comb through my hair, throw some clothes on and take an outfit of the day. Here we go...

i look like such a mug here haha
top, dungarees - topshop, shoes - ebay

Well I think you'll all agree this outfit wins the award for the most boring outfit of 2013. All of this 'all day pyjamas' has got me out of practice, oops. I've had these dungarees for a while now, since about Christmas time, and for some reason I just can't bring myself to wear them. I know they're supposed to be 'this summers high waisted Levi cut offs', but whenever I put them on I find myself thinking 'hell no' and taking them off again. All my family seem to disapprove so maybe I should wear them more often, haha.

I also bought some faux Litas! I got them on eBay for only £19.99, such a bargain. They're very good quality, despite being not real leather they're made very well and look good on. They're perfect for parties, despite a couple of wobbles they're very comfortable because of the high platform and they got lots of compliments. Because of the height they aren't good for getting home after however, luckily someone carried took me to the train station.

That's all I have to report! I still wont be posting as frequently (my first exam is in may *gulp*), but come late June/July I'll be back in full swing. I hope you're all having a good week!


2 comments:

  1. Good luck in your exams, my first is in April (crazy I know!?)
    It's a nice outfit, I wouldn't wear dungarees in town but I think they would look really nice at a music festivalxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!
Check back if you have a question because I will always reply, or you can email me at: rosie.jervis@hotmail.co.uk xx