Thursday, June 20, 2013

Prom





MY EXAMS ARE OVER! At long last, I am free (for now..). 

I'm currently in the South of France, after a lovely day of sipping ice tea and slurping oysters I decided I better do a bit of blogging, so I thought I would show you all a couple of photos from my school prom! It was a lovely evening, despite some cringey disco songs circa 2004 and quite a few err... interesting fake tanning attempts.

I had such a faff trying to get my dress. I bought one a while back which I then decided about a month before the prom was just no good (typical). I soon after found one on eBay which was gorgeous (cowl back, deep v neck, lace, small train). I thought it was cream, but when it arrived they had sent me a bright pink one, and it was too late to change it. So, me and my Dad had to go on a mad shopping rush a few days before the prom to Bluewater where we dived into Forever 21 and bought the first dress we saw (literally!). After all that I was actually pretty happy with my dress and had a great time.

I hope you're all having a lovely week, apparently England is having gorgeous weather- so if you're in England I hope you're enjoying it! I'm taking photos of my outfits on my phone at the moment so I'll upload those all in one go when I fly back.

Rosie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!
Check back if you have a question because I will always reply, or you can email me at: rosie.jervis@hotmail.co.uk xx