Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Light a fire in our lifeboat

TOP - PRIMARK, JEANS - ASOS, SHOES - TOPSHOP
(please excuse the hair band...)
photos taken by Akemi Bunce

Sun sun sun. That's all I seem to be talking about in blog posts as of late but IT'S JUST SO EXCITING. Minus this mornings rain it's been a pretty good day where the weather is concerned! Back to school for me unfortunately today, so sitting on the floor in my pyjamas whilst revising has been replaced with sitting at a desk fully clothed whilst revising. One more month Rosie, one more month.

These jeans arrived at the weekend from Asos and I love them, high waist is definitely a win for me at the moment. They're super comfortable and stretchy too, I've been in need of a good pair of black jeans for ages and these are quickly becoming a staple in my wardrobe. 

Hope you all had a good Easter weekend, Malteaser eggs are always good to brighten my mood!
 photo postsignature_zps264592e2.png

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Rosie, you look lovely x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! I love that hat + top! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a high waisted pair, they look so nice! Arr I can't wait until exams are overxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this outfit is perfection. I love your high waisted jeans with the crop top; too cute!

    onacruz blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those jeans make your legs look amazing! I really love the hat too xx

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!
Check back if you have a question because I will always reply, or you can email me at: rosie.jervis@hotmail.co.uk xx