Monday, May 19, 2014

Baggy stripy shirt


SHIRT - PRIMARK, SKIRT - TOPSHOP

Exams are nearly over! One more to go and then I'm freeeeeee! It's a bit of an understatement to say I'm excited, can you tell? It's been lovely and hot these past couple of days, which in some ways is great, but sitting in an exam hall knowing you could be sitting on the grass outside eating a 99 ice cream is beyond torturous. Saying that, when my exams are over its more than likely I'll be sleeping all day and won't even see sunlight.

Hope you're all having a good start to the week!

 photo postsignature_zps264592e2.png

P.S: A word to the wise: leather skirts on a hot day are not a good idea. At all.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness im SOOOO jealous!! I still have more exams to go D:
    I am loving your outfit stripes are amazing
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! Good luck with your last exam. Your blog is gorgeous by the way! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photographs, and I need that skirt! Best of luck with your exams :)

    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely outfit and location. I hope your exams went really well!

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a lovely look and photos! :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. take a peek at my £250+ beauty giveaway, if you fancy! click here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!
Check back if you have a question because I will always reply, or you can email me at: rosie.jervis@hotmail.co.uk xx